I rock. No, really.
I got my midterm back from Dr. Taleghani today, the take-home one that I dreaded for a few days, then got over and finally, wrote.
I’m sitting here with a mad grin, just ’cause I done good.
Needless to say, the general academic outlook is on the upswing, so of course I’m thinking of the post-semester pleasures that await:
- catching up on Sinfest
- reading for fun again*
- sleeping past 6:30
- getting back to the gig
- getting back on the Gigcast
- getting out of Wescoe
- spend more time with joel that doesn’t involve me reading for class
- having a clean apartment
- having time to actually cook
- naptime, anytime!
- working on Blue Canary with Kit (inasmuch as I help anyway)
- playing around with random languages (this this or this) because I CAN!
That should do it. For now. I could go on and on (really) but unfortunately, there’s a lot left to be accomplished before I get started on that particular to-do list. Hopefully this will serve as a motivator, instead of a procrastinator.
*at least one of these will be Terry Pratchett. Who else?