What were you doing ten years ago? (Five things)
1. Turning 20. *gasp*
2. Working at Baskin-Robbins.
3. Meeting my dearest friend on this earth (Hi Kit!)
4. Dating a guy almost 10 years my senior.
5. Nabbing my first free site at Geocities.
What were you doing one year ago? (Five things)
1. Beginning my last year of grad school.
2. Settling in to being married.
3. Getting ready to go to a comic con (with Kit, of course)
4. Thinking I was going to take the MA exams in January.
5. Not reading much for fun, at all.
Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Chocolate, but only the good kind.
2. Fresh ciabattina dipped in olive oil
3. Apples and cheese (a good sharp cheddar, for preference)
4. Cinnamon raisin toast
5. Hummus or guacamole and chips
Five songs you know the lyrics to:
First five I can think of:
1. American Pie by Don McLean
2. Birdhouse in Your Soul by TMBG
3. Your Horoscope for Today by Weird Al Yankovic
4. Army by Ben Folds Five
5. Gekommen um zu bleiben by Wir Sind Helden
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire.
1. Buy a hybrid and/or scooter, pay with cash.
2. Work just a bit less.
3. Take random language classes.
4. Take a month-long vacation every year.
5. Buy all local, all the time.
Five Bad Habits:
2. Not finishing projects.
5. Not trusting myself.
Five things you like to do:
1. Walk to the Farmer’s Market.
2. Settle into a good book at a coffee shop.
3. Wander around downtown.
4. Listen to people talk in other languages.
5. Spontaneously sing with other folks.
Five things you will never wear again.
1. Really dark makeup*
2. Anything too small for me
3. Anything I don’t really like
4. Earrings (probably)
5. A class ring (mine or anyone else’s)
*Unless it’s Halloween, then all bets are off.
Five favourite toys:
1. the new iMac ^^
3. a wooden top my great-grandfather whittled for me
4. the new/old iPod
5. Smartass answer: Da Spouse ^^;;
Five things you hate to do:
1. Vacuum with a big old vacuum cleaner. (Yay Dyson!)
2. Work 8-5 in the winter.
3. Work nights.
4. Function on too little sleep.
5. Go without enough time for myself.
Okay, now it’s YOUR turn. Tag free-for-all!