It’s a simple, step-by-step process.
- Check Google Reader.
- Click “The Girl Gamer” feed.
- See title: “Behold my army! They are small and plastic!”
- Look at the cute FFVI sprites in those funky melt-with-an-iron beads.
- Remember playing the original FF — on the NES.
- Google Image-search “Final Fantasy NES Sprites“.
- Click on something that looks like a shirt.
- Click on ‘How to make your own NES cross stitch‘
- Spend 10 minutes manually downloading all the FF sprites from Video Game Sprites.
- Try to justify starting ANOTHER project when I’m already supposed to be knitting hats for the nephews/niece for Christmas.
- Blog the steps necessary to reach this point.
- Repeat until exhaustion or reader revolt.